- 100g potato starch or brown rice flour
- 250g organic stone-ground whole-wheat flour
- 130g raw brown sugar
- 200g lactose-free dark chocolate
- A bag and a half of cream of tartar
- A teaspoon of sieved baking soda
- A spoonful of apple cider vinegar
- 300ml almond milk, prepared by diluting a spoonful of soluble almond milk and stevia
- 1 Mandorella al Naturale
- A pinch of Bourbon vanilla powder
- 1 untreated orange
- A pinch of pink or unrefined salt
Melt the chocolate in a water bath, add Mandorella cubes and keep mixing until a thick and homogeneous mixture is obtained. Let cool, then add almond milk and carefully dilute the chocolate cream to avoid clumps.
Fill a bowl with potato starch, flour, sugar, cream of tartar, sieved baking soda, salt, vanilla powder and grated orange peel. Gradually add the chocolate powders and mix carefully, then add apple cider vinegar. Pour the mixture in an oiled and floured plum cake mold and bake at 180° for about 40 minutes, monitoring the baking by sticking a toothpick in the cake. Let it cool before taking it out of the oven and serve.